Hi Steve,
At 06:28 28-05-2008, Steve Bertrand wrote:
This may not be the appropriate list, but I'm hoping someone can help me.

It is the appropriate list.

I have an email server based on Matt Simerson's mail toaster (http://www.tnpi.biz/internet/mail/toaster/) that I've managed to get IPv6 compliant.

However, I'm having a very hard time determining exactly where the DNS checks are performed, and how to correct an issue.

In my SA stats, the majority (+90%) of email inbound is classified as rdns_none.

I have a suspicion that this is due to the IPv6-IPv4 mapped address being written into the headers when I am speaking to a non-native IPv6 MTA:

Can someone inform me if this is an SA thing, and if so, where to begin looking/testing with the source to correct this issue?

According to your header, there is no reverse DNS for that mail server.

If it is within a part of SpamAssassin, I will gladly submit any patches that identify/rectify my problem.

The Received headers are parsed in Received.pm.

Regards,
-sm