From: Marc Perkel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 12:04 PM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: DNS ISP Host List Available

Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

Marc Perkel wrote:

I've also created a DNS based list of domains that provide consumer

dynamic IP address space. I'm using this list internally but thought

I'd make it public in case others can use it.

Trying to inspire innovation.

Example:

dig comcast.com.isphosts.junkemailfilter.com

This list was created by grabbing the registry barrier part of the

domain name of IPs from other DNS lists that list the IPs as dynamic.

Ken A wrote:

NJABL & PBL already provide this, AND they are already part of

SpamAssassin AND they work quite well.

So, while you are 'trying to inspire innovation', you should take note

of this potential problem:

http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/you-might-be.html