On Mon, Jun 02, 2008 at 05:33:10PM +0300, Henrik K wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 02, 2008 at 03:29:44PM +0200, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
> >
> > Is there a bugreport for this? Or do youfind it better to whine and not try
> > to make it better?
>
> There are many bug reports, what good does it do if noone has the time to
> act on them?

Ok I need to clarify few things, before I'm regarded as a complete whiner.

Many things that I "whine" about are not _that_ serious. You can simply stop
using them or trust that bayes or other rules save the day. Obviously 95%+
of users are happy the way things are, and there is nothing wrong with that.

You can try to improve things, but when some bug reports wait for answers
for weeks or months, it just isn't that creative anymore. I try to value my
free time more than trying to "fight" some (perhaps less urgent) issues to
be fixed.

It's great how far SA is already, I give props to all the developers that
spend their free time on it. But just imagine what it could be, if for
example Justin would be paid to work on it 8 hours a day? :)