John Hardin escreveu:

Yes. Write a regex that checks the time from of the Received: header
that your MTA adds.

Post a sample Received: header from your MTA and I'll take a shot at it.

Received line added by my MTA, which is a postfix, would be something like:

   by correio.mydomain.com.br (Postfix) with SMTP id 22CA4138002
   for <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Sun, 15 Jun 2008 21:35:50 -0300 (BRT)

There's another Received line, which is inserted by the second port of postfix, which receives the message AFTER passing amavis ..... but as it's added after SA rules, it cant be used. So the Received line that could be used to match my needs if the one above.

   If you could help me with the regex, i would be very glad :)

--

        Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
        Leonardo Rodrigues

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]