On Fri, 20 Jun 2008, phil89 wrote:

We receive some mails with EuroPharmacie
How could i avoid theses
SCORE is only 5.9

Train them as spam. That should get a BAYES_99 if it's very common.

Why have you changed your required from 5.0 to 6.2? All of the stock rules are tuned for 5.0, increasing the required score will increase your FN rate.

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]    FALaholic #11174     pgpk -a [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Efficiency can magnify good, but it magnifies evil just as well.
  So, we should not be surprised to find that modern electronic
  communication magnifies stupidity as *efficiently* as it magnifies
  intelligence.                                   -- Robert A. Matern
 14 days until the 232nd anniversary of the Declaration of Independence