On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 01:10:53 -0400, Sahil Tandon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>I see the following when running sa-update with debug flags:
>
>[20528] dbg: conf: trusted_networks are not configured; it is recommended
>that you configure trusted_networks manually
>
>However:
>
># grep trusted /usr/local/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf
>trusted_networks               69.55.228.210

I could be very wrong here, it wouldn't be the 1st time; but isn't the
main local.cf in /etc/mail/spamassassin/

Per user may work differently, I'm not sure, my version of per user is
handled by the MTA and a MySQL Database for users (Windows based mail
server --> CentOS based SA)

Might that be why sa-update is showing the error?