On 20.06.08 13:20, raulbe wrote:
> Couple new errors now :(
>
>  config: cannot write to /var/spool/uucp/.spamassassin/user_prefs: No such
> file or directory
>

>  spamd[19476]: spamd: processing message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> for uucp:10

there are independent on those you reported before... Someone is sending
mail to uucp user, most probably spam, but you can look at its mailbox.
You should alias such system users to someone else...

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Spam is for losers who can't get business any other way.