Could you give an example? Are these newly registered top level domains spotted in the body of the spams?

Rob McEwen

Mailing Lists wrote:
I'm getting dozens of emails daily from a few different spammers. The emails consistently are graphic based, but the graphics are html img refs and not consistent names - the last image in each one is their send mail to this address to be removed (or actually to guarantee even MORE spam).

One is from "Wagonjumpers" another is from some address in Florida (those images in the spam are consistent). Each day, it seems they set up a few new hostnames, and start spamming. We immediately (upon notification from our users) add that hostname to our access denied list, since they are spammer addresses, but is there an easier way to trap the email?

I know that the various img evaluation plugins & image ocr plugins do not appear to work, since they don't download referenced images.

--Will