On 03.07.08 09:57, Justin Mason wrote:
> No, it's entirely appropriate to use the ClamAV plugin, if you want to do
> so.  If you use the shortcircuit plugin, you won't be wasting much CPU
> time -- just that required to parse out the attachment parts --  and it
> allows you the flexibility to rescue FPs (which are particularly common on
> their phishing rules).

Well, only if the OP thinks so. There was other solution (two differently
configured clamav daemons) described, not by the OP.

what I wanted was to propose using clamav directly which may

only tagging the viruses is risky because uneducated users could execute
them...

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Remember half the people you know are below average.