From: "Wil Decius" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, 2008, July 13 18:20

if mail contains Received headers indicating that mail was forwarded by a
trusted hop (a hop is not necessarily a box. it may be a proxy, an MTA
instance, ... etc), then addresses may have been rewritten and are thus
"untrusted".

On my box there's only my mail server & SA.  No proxies etc.  IIUC
from reading, there are no hops -- trusted or otherwise -- on my
server.

Or are you suggesting that there's something at issue on the sender's
end of the transaction, given the headers above?  If so, is there a
less-global way to trust just THAT sender, rather than what I presume
to be SA-wide "always_trust_envelope_sender=1"?

There is a basic problem with that line - it fails to parse.

{^_-}