mouss wrote:
Skip wrote:
[snip]
Anyway, please bear with me as I do have a few more questions. In this thread before, some people thought I should look at a possible DNS problem, or perhaps my system is exceeding the daily threshold for spamhaus. All they say at the spamhaus FAQ is that if you exceed the threshold "your access to Spamhaus's public DNSBL servers is very likely to be cut off without warning". We already established that since I am on a shared hosting system, it is entirely possible that we (as a system, but not as a domain) may be exceeding the threshold, but I don't know how to go about checking at spamhaus to see if that is indeed the case.

try:

$ host 2.0.0.127.zen.spmahaus.org
2.0.0.127.zen.spamhaus.org has address 127.0.0.4
2.0.0.127.zen.spamhaus.org has address 127.0.0.10
2.0.0.127.zen.spamhaus.org has address 127.0.0.2

BTW, what DNS server(s) are you using?

 [snip]

I got this:
$ host 2.0.0.127.zen.spmahaus.org
Host 2.0.0.127.zen.spmahaus.org not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)

That can't be good. I do not know what dns server we are using at bluehost. I did a ps and searched for anything that looked like a dns server, but couldn't find any. Sometimes it can really suck being on a shared system like this.

--
Get my PGP Public key here:
http://pelorus.org/[EMAIL PROTECTED]