Nitin Bhadauria <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How is it possible that these kind of mail are not spam tagged my
> sapmassassin.......

Do you train SA's bayes database?  Do you use RBL checks?  Do you use
ClamAV with stock and SaneSecurity signatures?

> CONGRATULATION YOU HAVE WON 850.000.POUNDS(REPLY TO
> [EMAIL PROTECTED])
> ftp://195.169.149.102/tt/WON.txt

The sending MX is listed on several DNSBLs, among them sorbs and ahbl;
also caught by ClamAV: Email.ScamL.Gen711.Sanesecurity.08062506.

> YOUR REF:CLAIMS/ATM/822 .........
> ftp://195.169.149.102/tt/ATM.txt

Sending MX is blacklisted on dnsbl-3.uceprotect.net; message also caught
by SA:

HTML_MISSING_CTYPE,MISSING_MIME_HB_SEP,MPART_ALT_DIFF,SUBJ_ALL_CAPS
        autolearn=no version=3.2.5

--
Sahil Tandon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>