        by box106.bluehost.com with esmtp (Exim 4.69)
        (envelope-from <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)
        id 1KSISe-0003wZ-8P
        for [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Sun, 10 Aug 2008 15:28:24 -0600

And I figured the following SA rules would guarantee passage:

whitelist_from_rcvd [EMAIL PROTECTED] sjc2bat11.sjc.ebay.com

Possibly

whitelist_from_rcvd  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ebay.com

But that Received up there does not seem to conform to RFC 2821, so
maybe SA cannot parse the hostname out of it.  If I am reading RFC
2821 right, it says the data inside ( ) is supposed to be either
the IP address alone or the IP address and hostname, as determined
"from TCP connection not client EHLO".  If SA can't figure out that
the hostname is in ebay.com, whitelist_from_rcvd can't work.

So, try the DKIM suggestion.

Joseph Brennan