Hi - I have a server (mail & web) set up with spamassassin 3.1.9 installed
with postfix 2.45 on Red Hat 4.1.2-13 kernel 2.6.22.14-72.fc6

3 users of the server I manage are having all incoming emails bounced with
the following:

temporary failure. Command output: procmail: Program failure (-25) of
"/usr/bin/spamassassin" procmail: Rescue of unfiltered data succeeded
procmail: Error while writing to "" procmail: Error while writing to
"/var/mail/lynn.<domain-name>"

(I have replaced the domain name with <domain-name> here)
When I look at cpu use using top it appears that between them, spamassassin
processes are taking up around 98% of processor use...
Any ideas why spamassassin should be failing? I couldn't locate an
explanation for error 25 - in the maillog the above error message is
appearing every few hundredths of a second - is spamassassin just not able
to cope with what might be a massive spam attack?

I can see that there is also a subsidiary problem that procmail seems to be
trying to save the emails to the wrong directory when spamassassin fails -
it should be going to /home/<domain>/homes/lynn in this case (but this is
not so much of a problem)...

ANy help would be gratefully recieve