Hi everyone,

I'm launching a free spam reduction service to help build up my blacklists. It involves adding a fake high numbered MX record to your existing MX list that points to one of our servers. We always return a 451 error but we have a very good way of detecting virus infected spam bots on the first attempt. So this helps us and your spam bot traffic is significantly reduced, and this reduction will reduce the Spamassassin load because there will be less spam to process.

Additionally you can use our blacklist to further reduce your spam and the blacklist will be tuned to the spam bots that are spamming your domain. Looking for some volunteers to use this and see how it works for you. Here's the details.

http://wiki.junkemailfilter.com/index.php/Project_tarbaby

Definitely looking for feedback from people who try it out.