On czw, 2008-09-11 at 15:06 +0200, John Wilcock wrote:
> No need for that attitude, we were all newbies once...

Sorry, wasn't meant as an insult or anything like that. Was more like
surprised because I really didn't understand the problem.

> It wouldn't have taken any longer to give the actual solution:
>
> spamassassin -D --lint 2>&1 | grep database

Unless, of course, you're using another shell.
I'd send the original asker to man page of his shell anyway. To read
about input/output redirection. It can be quite useful in many other
cases.

--
  Kruk@ -\                   | Microsoft Office 2000: Wzrasta Twoje IQ
          }-> epsilon.eu.org |