Felix Buenemann wrote:
Hi,

is it possible to skip scanning with spamc for large mails? (eg. > 1MB)

I receive lots of huge mail (15-30MByte) on my server an the scanning takes very long for those mails, that will be ham anyways.

1MB is probably too large. There is not much spam with such size (although few ones were reported here).

http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.2.x/doc/spamc.html

-s max_size, --max-size=max_size
Set the maximum message size which will be sent to spamd -- any bigger than this threshold and the message will be returned unprocessed (default: 500 KB). If spamc gets handed a message bigger than this, it won't be passed to spamd. The maximum message size is 256 MB.

The size is specified in bytes, as a positive integer greater than 0. For example, -s 500000.

You can also skip spamc altogether if the tool you use to call it allows you to do so.