At 03:33 14-09-2008, jpff wrote:
I have a user of a mailing list who is sending from a Verizon system,
and is being marked as spam.  Some is use of HTML etc but

>     *  2.0 BOTNET_CLIENT Relay has a client-like hostname
>     *     =20
> [botnet_client,ip=206.46.173.1,hostname=vms173001pub.verizon.net,
>     ipinhostname]
>     *  2.6 FM_FAKE_HELO_VERIZON Looks like a fake verizon.net helo.

are the two that do not seem to be under control.  The mailing list
archive seems to be hiding teh headers at present.

The first rule is not a SpamAssassin (project) rule. It incorrectly detects the hostname as a "botnet client".

A bug reported has been posted for the second rule.

Regards,
-sm