Hi, i'm developing a simple web application, which has a newsletter. I'd like
to integrate the possibility to do an automatically check of the mail that
will be sent, which can be showed to the user before he send it. I know that
there are sites which do this. So i'd like to know how can this can be done
by an own application. I've searched on google, but i haven't find anything
:(
Is there anyone who have done this or has some hint about how to do this?
Thanks