Oh no oh no, man Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf says
 Whitespace in the files is not significant, but please note that
 starting a line with whitespace is deprecated, as we reserve its use
 for multi-line rule definitions, at some point in the future.
OK, sorry. I regret my previous message.
Wait. Wouldn't it be unfortunate if SpamAssassin goes the python route
where whitespace counts in syntax, vs. perl where one can use the
trusty semicolon and {}, especially as SpamAssassin is perl based...
(Anyway, I hate python as it doesn't fit into wrapped one-liners in
Makefiles, etc. They expect everybody is editing on a terminal with TABs, etc.)