"header tests were not available in Outlook
Express "

That's what I am seeing also.... that seems like a big deal - cpanel is used
in lots of web hosting and spam assassin is needed these days.   Not
everyone uses outlook and OE is a free app that comes with windows (yeah, I
guess you get what you pay for : )...

But this WAS usable with OE before.  Taking away a critical feature for the
sake of new and improved is hard to push on clients, right?