At 03:24 22-09-2008, Chris Russell wrote:
 I've had servers listed on Barracuda before, despite 17 emails to their
support systems we never had any response, and had to change a customers
mail architecture to compensate.

It's a free blacklist. People will use it until they get listed and find out that there is no way to get unlisted as the blacklist is said to be accurate or there's no delisting policy.

This new free blacklist has not published its listing methodology yet. There is a removal request link. I'll wait for someone to get listed to find out whether that actually works.

Regards,
-sm