Hi!

When people design and build a system(s) of any type, there should be checks
and balances designed in that can check and see if sub parts of the systems
(or called by the system(s)) are broken or disappeared or what have you so
that allowances / changes can be made in a quicker, more orderly fashion.

Even if the checking mechanisms are external to the main system, maybe
something should be written and tested???

Maybe there is something in the works already?

:-)

no, I cannot do it. I am more visionary than coder.

Visionary people can read messages, many RBL servers have announce lists. So go ahead and report of file a bug whenever needed :-)

Bye,
Raymond.