On 02.10.08 10:28, Ray Jette wrote:
> The SPF_PASS and SPF_HELO_PASS rules hit several hundred messages a day.
> I am doing SPF lockup's at the MTA. How do I go about stopping these
> tests from within SA?

if your MTA pushes Received-SPF: headers to the mail, the SA will use it.

There are still many possibilities where SA may use SPF result even if it
passed in (there are some unsure results that score a bit...)
--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Fucking windows! Bring Bill Gates! (Southpark the movie)