On 10/13/2008 11:27 AM, Jeff Chan wrote:
On Friday, October 10, 2008, 11:29:33 PM, Yet Ninja wrote:

Something tells me your stats are either obsolete, biased, borked or
your ham corpus would be quite a few other ppl's mainsleaze spam corpus.

Imo, that 1.1% FP rating seems to have little value in a global context.

thx for the trouble...

Something tells me Theo may not be sharing his FPs with you
anymore.  ;)

he commented offlist - my initial reply never made it to the list.
Second time I sent, shows up two days later, although my MTA delivered with no issues.

Seems you don't need them anyway....

I was interested in knowing what his 1.1% FP rating was.

If his rating engine sees not listed or whitelisted domains (barackobama.com) as blacklisted there seems to something borked and subject to questioning.