Kai Schaetzl schrieb:
> Just checked what I actually do, here it is:
>
> yesterday=`date -d "-1 day" +"%Y%m%d"`
> sa-learn --spam --progress /var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine/
> ${yesterday}/spam/

I implemented a solution with sieve and sa-learn-cyrus:
> if allof (
>       header :contains "X-heinrich-peters.zz-MailScanner-SpamScore"
> "ssssssss",
> #     not header :contains "X-heinrich-peters.zz-MailScanner-SpamCheck"
> "autolearn=spam",
>       not header :regex "X-heinrich-peters.zz-MailScanner-SpamCheck"
> "BAYES_(9|8|7)(0|5|9)"
> ){
>       addflag "\\Seen";
>       fileinto "INBOX.SpamAssassin.spam";
> }

It learns all detected spam mails with a score of 8 (or higher) and not
hitted by BAYES_70 (or higher).

But now I am unsure about the autolearning. Should I train autolearned
messages or not? Or, in other words, can spamassassin learn the same
message twice (to learn faster), if I tell him to do so?

Thanks,
Heiner