maybe if you  block messages  with no rdns record?  if its from infected pc's
there shouldnt be a record?

________________________________

From: Luis Croker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thu 10/23/2008 19:56
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Spamassassin+amavis

  Hi...

  I have a mail server with FreeBSD 7.0, postfix+amavis-new+spamassassin.  We
are an ISP and I need to filter the spam that our susbribers are sending to
internet, the PCs have some malware or are botnets.  These PCs generates a
lot of spam each day.

  The server filters a los of Spam but some times the queue is so crowded.  I
have to questions...
Do you have any recomendation to improve the performance on the server ??

How can I catch more spam than the seerver is filtering ? The server blocks
many messages but another  spam messages goes to internet cause the score
does not reach the parameters to be blocked.

  thanks a lot.  Regards.