Am 2008-10-20 18:53:16, schrieb Matt Kettler:
> No, but if the post volume bothers you, I would strongly set your
> subscription to not email you the messages, and check them over any of
> the web archives noted on the website.

I do not know, what you mean, since I am set to "NOMAIL".

I have never gotten ANY messages from those list...

Note: I am subscribed with TWO E-Mails to the list, one, which is hidden
      and non-publich to get the mailinglists without spam and my public
      <linux4michelle> mail which is currenly DoS'ed

> alternatively, you'll save a lot of bandwidth by using digest mode,
> which sends you one email a day, reducing overhead from all the message
> headers.

No thanks...

My IntranetServer is downloading the messages fine, it is only, because
I do not like unwanted CC's in my public E-Mail...

> And remember, you're the one who chooses subscribe to this list. If it
> doesn't suit you, nobody is forcing you to be subscribed.

Hmmm I will ask my Hosting-Provider to install a filter which reject ANY
messages CC'ed to me...

In procmail it is something like:

  :0
  * ^TO_linux4michelle@
  * ^TO_([EMAIL PROTECTED]|spamassassin-users@)apache\.org
  /dev/null

but since I can not install procmail recipes on my ISPs server I have to
reject it...

But sure, the first line of the recipe will be VERY long!

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    24V Electronic Engineer
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

+49/177/9351947    50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
+33/6/61925193     67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)