75% of my mail one on one to clients is getting blocked...I keep having to back-door mail through an online mail service which means I can't access items I need easily...please, please, how do I remove it? I didn't ask for it, I don't want it and my clients are furious at what looks like my lack of response...when I wrote to J Mason he said it was my ISP, and their tech people say it definitely is not.

Rev. Corbie Mitleid
FIRE THROUGH SPIRIT
www.firethroughspirit.com
518-275-9575
877-321-CORBIE

CROSS THE BRIDGE from fear to fearlessness --  and fly!
Follow the White Raven...

 All readings are for entertainment only!