On 28.10.08 10:04, Luis Croker wrote:
>    Hi... I have done tests with 10 processes, 30, 50, 100 and the
> results are the same...  I have 4 Gb RAM and spamd is not running...

lower it back to 10 or so, unless you receive that much of mail.

> > Luis Croker wrote:
> > >     Hi all...
> > >
> > >     I continue with slow delivery in my mail server. Like I told you,
> > > the filters are working well, but the mail queue some times is big
> > > and slow.
> > >
> > >     I have read http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/FasterPerformance
> > > and I did some chages to try to get performance. This changes are:
> > >
> > > -I installed a DNS server locally, in the same server.
> > > -I turned off DCC, Razor and Pyzor.
> > > -I set the bayes use to 0.

In such case the problem won't be in spamassassin.

Aren't you using redhat? There was some bugreprt about perl in redhat
causing slow processing..

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how popular it remains?