Micah Anderson wrote:
Byung-Hee HWANG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

mouss wrote:
[...]
let's start with DKIM.

do you have
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::DKIM
+ i'm use with following rule ;;
score DKIM_VERIFIED     -45.3

Even with the default DKIM scores, I finding I am getting spam that are
DKIM_VERIFIED causing the score to dip below zero and let the message
through, for example:

http://micah.riseup.net/1

that's spam relayed by a debian list. definitely a different beast...

I personally don't care of such spam (spam sent to MLs) unless there is a lotof it. Ideally, it should be stopped by the list server.

I am thinking of actually increasing the score because of this.

I wouldn't do that. you could create rules to catch this particular junk.