Hey Jake,

Thx for your reply. I got this same tip off-list (from Jonas Eckerman). I liked the idea and I have already done some successful testing of centralized bayes-data
storage in a MySQL database.

We are using an SQL back-end for storing 'all things e-mail' anywayz, so this
was easily fitted in.

I will be roling stuff out as soon as it is ready for production.

Alse, the READMEs in the distribution were very useful for setting this up. I
did not need any other resources and there were zero issues.

Thx to Jonas, Jake and the list for helping out, gj ;)

Regards,
Samy

I'm keeping these full messages in here, as they may present a (kinda) full problem
and solution for others having similar issues.