I'm having a major problem with the bayes system. I cleared the bayes database and let it start re-learning. Once it kicked in, I again started getting false hits with BAYES_00=-2.599 on a great many spam/uce messages.

Can someone point me to some good reading material to better understand why this is happening, and how to prevent it?

SA is running under a single user site-wide (about 2500 mailboxes total). Is this screwing things up for me? Would I have better results if I were to run SA for each user separately?

Thanks,

--
 Troy Settle
 Pulaski Networks