On Tue, November 18, 2008 22:16, Henrik K wrote:

> The problem is catching smallish local ISP type relays. If such users send
> lots of ham inside Finland and only the occasional spam/virus leak to some
> US honeypot, it's no surprise your list can't be foolproof. I guess I have
> to build my own trust database to counteract that..

postfwd and trusted_networks msa_networks is what i do use here, then minimal
dns lookups is needed olso, facebook have random helo so need to be
whitelisted hard in postfwd and in spamassassin, i have contacted facebook
about it, but the problem might still be there

i like your postfwd config

--
Benny Pedersen
Need more webspace ? http://www.servage.net/?coupon=cust37098