Over at another post about Phishing[0], Brent suggested setting up
hostkarma.junkemailfilter to my RBL list, which I have done... However
it seems to hit a lot of spams giving them a -5 scoring. I've either got
this configured backwards, or this isn't working very well because it
whitelists too much actual spam. I copied the examples[1] directly from
their wiki...

Does anyone have any experience with these? I'm removing the JMF-WHITE
because its not helping at all, but I wonder if others have experience?

header __RCVD_IN_JMF
eval:check_rbl('JMF-lastexternal','hostkarma.junkemailfilter.com.')
describe __RCVD_IN_JMF Sender listed in JunkEmailFilter
tflags __RCVD_IN_JMF net

header RCVD_IN_JMF_W eval:check_rbl_sub('JMF-lastexternal', '127.0.0.1')
describe RCVD_IN_JMF_W Sender listed in JMF-WHITE
tflags RCVD_IN_JMF_W net nice
score RCVD_IN_JMF_W -5

header RCVD_IN_JMF_BL eval:check_rbl_sub('JMF-lastexternal', '127.0.0.2')
describe RCVD_IN_JMF_BL Sender listed in JMF-BLACK
tflags RCVD_IN_JMF_BL net
score RCVD_IN_JMF_BL 3.0

header RCVD_IN_JMF_BR eval:check_rbl_sub('JMF-lastexternal', '127.0.0.4')
describe RCVD_IN_JMF_BR Sender listed in JMF-BROWN
tflags RCVD_IN_JMF_BR net
score RCVD_IN_JMF_BR 1.0

0. http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.spamassassin.general/113625
1. http://wiki.junkemailfilter.com/index.php/Spam_DNS_Lists