Lists a écrit :
> mouss wrote:
>> Lists a écrit :

>>> Yeah have been getting lots of variations of:
>>> http://www.pastebin.ca/1275436
>>> Quite a lot are getting caught but in saying that alot are still getting
>>> through.
>>>

>> in your postfix, add
>>     reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org
>> to your smtpd_recipient_restrictions (after reject_unauth_destination).
>>
> Thanks, I have added this - does this look up zen.spamhaus.org and match
> against a list there?

this will block mail coming from IPs listed on spamhaus during the smtp
transaction.

$ host 161.69.79.84.zen.spamhaus.org
161.69.79.84.zen.spamhaus.org has address 127.0.0.4

so this IP is in the XBL (it's actually in th CBL, so the host maybe
compromised...).

PS. sorry, I forgot to say: check spamhaus site and read their policy.
while I find zen safe (and a lot of people do), you may have a different
opinion or policy. but it definitely blocks a lot of junk.