> I've been getting a bit of spam recently via Sourceforge mailing lists
> that punts live.space websites. As this is easy to detect without
> running much risk of FPs, I've written a rule.....

Getting so much spam, and no response from [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Should just give
a 2.0 to uri rule and add 10 for the meta rule.

If live.com doesn't care how much spam is using their network why should we
care?

Yes, I know, users bitch.  :-)  darn users.

Thanks for the uri rule.  It is tighter then the one I cobbled together.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
>|SECNAP Network Security
Winner 2008 Network Products Guide Hot Companies
FreeBSD SpamAssassin Ports maintainer