On Mon, December 8, 2008 05:25, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> mouss said:

bug:
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::dbg("FromInTo: Comparing '$from' and
'$To");

fixed line:
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::dbg("FromInTo: Comparing '$from' and
'$To'");

> well, I send mail to myself sometimes. The only way that this mail
> could go is either straight from the mailserver to my inbox

ALL_TRUSTED or NO_RELAYS hits ?

> (if I am logged in), or from my desktop client, via my mailserver,
> to the inbox.

this should give ALL_TRUSTED

> So it seems to me that any sender claiming to be _me_ would _auth_
> to the mailserver.

yes

> When I implemented this a while ago, some ebay mails violated that,
> and mails from monster.com. AFAIK, at least ebay has learned that
> such mails are likely to be caught by various reasons (DKIM?)

DKIM is not a blacklister, but a whitelist based on if sender really
use monster.com mta mail server or not :)

--
Benny Pedersen
Need more webspace ? http://www.servage.net/?coupon=cust37098