You do not have a SpamAssassin problem, you have a Communigate problem.
Present this issue to your support resources for that product.

The basics of what you want to do are something like this:

When a message is arriving from the internet, and has your own domain in the
Return-path, it should be REJECTED immediately.  The detection of this
condition, and the Rejecting of the message, should occur entirely within
Communigate so that the item does not survive long enough to be presented to SA
for analysis.