At 00:55 15-12-2008, Arthur Dent wrote:
I have had quite a lot of trouble getting my posts through to mailing
lists (this one and others) lately. More often than not they simply
never appear which makes me wonder if there is something wrong with my
mail set-up (I would be grateful if someone could look at this one a let
me know if I am triggering any rules...)

What does the reject message say?

Then today I received a bounceback message from a member of this list to
a message I posted (successfully) 9 days ago. The gist of the bounceback
is that my GPG signature was considered "unsafe". Now, I routinely sign
my messages (not this one!) because I think it is good practice, but
could this be at least part of the reason why my mail doesn't get
through?

No. There is a subscriber rewriting the recipient address to an invalid one. The bounces are incorrectly sent to the author of the message instead of the sender.

Regards,
-sm