On Wed, 17 Dec 2008, Benny Pedersen wrote:

On Ons, December 17, 2008 07:35, ram wrote:
I would like to remove the SURBL lookups from our servers since they
are no longer free (and their charges are unreasonable )

show links where this is stated or make a bug on it :)

else:
score *_SURBL 0

It's displayed on their usage policy page:

    Free Use:
    For individual users, small charitable or non-profit organizations,
    small businesses or any other organizations that have fewer than 1,000
    users or that scan fewer than 250,000 messages per day in total, the
    SURBL Free Query Service (FQS) is completely free and can be accessed
    via a worldwide network of servers. This network of servers is
    geographically diverse to ensure a very high level of responsiveness
    and reliability.

The message I received recently from Arnie Bjorklund states within:

    Please note that SURBL is allowing a grace period through Feb 28,
    2009. Effective March 1, 2009 SURBL will begin restricting access to
    the datafeed service for unregistered users.  Datafeed users who
    register for SDS prior to Jan 31, 2009, will receive 18 months service
    for the price of 12 months.

    SURBL has partnered with MXTools which will provide dedicated customer
    service and technical support. MXTools provides a similar role for
    Spamhaus, providing sales and support of the Spamhaus Datafeed
    service. Please contact supp...@mxtools.com to provide feedback and to
    indicate your level of interest in the continued use of SURBL.