jida...@jidanni.org wrote:
m> those I looked at triggered JM_SOUGHT_FRAUD_1. so make sure you use the
m> sought channel in your sa-update.

OK, I did all the research to find what it might be that you were
talking about.

I completed the steps (some of them exposing how sa-update fails to
catch a bumbling user):
$ wget http://yerp.org/rules/GPG.KEY
$ sa-update -D --import GPG.KEY
$ sa-update -D sought.rules.yerp.org
$ sa-update -D --no-gpg sought.rules.yerp.org
$ sa-update -D --channel sought.rules.yerp.org

And at long last, finally, of course all was for naught:

have permission to access /rules/stage/320729494.tar.gz on this
server.

It does that from time to time (well, quite frequently lately) - try again later and it should succeed :-)