Yes it is my server.  My SPF and I have Domain Keys as well.  Not sure why
that's relevant.

I have followed the instructions on the SpamAssasin website, but although
the headers show that the whitelist is recognized, the program is still
changing the subjects of my emails.

I supose I could go into the config and change the words "SPAM" and "DISARM"
to blank spaces, but then I wouldn't have them when they really did block
SPAM.

The whitelist is needed because my emails to customers are being falsely
identified as spam.  I can send you a copy of the email itself if you want
to see it.