<notice>
Please use a mailer that obeys the "Reply-To:" header. mo...@ml.* is
reserved for mailing list mail (i.e. mail coming from list servers).
</notice>

ndwor...@ix.netcom.com a écrit :
> It's not spam, it's a reply to a mailing list sign up form.  The
> customer signs up and then receives a free drink at our bar.
> www.fbpc.com

well, "Special Offer" is really not a recommended subject... and I hope
you have good list mgmt.

Anyway, I just tried (with a tagged address) and my SA didn't say
anything about the message. so what's the problem?

> I'm not sure how to use those.  So if I want to allow my email from fbpc.com
> what would the syntax be?

Here are examples of whitelist_from_*

# RCVD
whitelist_from_rcvd ab...@yahoo.com          yahoo.com

# DKIM
whitelist_from_dkim  googlealerts-nore...@google.com

# SPF
whitelist_from_spf      *...@spamassassin.apache.org

# spf/dkim/dk
whitelist_from_auth     payme...@paypal.com

you should also make sure your trusted_networks are correctly configured.