On Tue, 20 Jan 2009, Steven W. Orr wrote:

I'm getting a lot of spam that gets through that's trying to sell
reverse mortages to seniors. I put a baker's dozen samples at

http://steveo.syslang.net/sen.txt

The samples are raw, but a text rendered example looks roughly like
one I put below.

Does anyone have anything that catches this type of stuff?

socklaugh.com should be caught by URIBL. Apart from that, bayes is your friend.

Maybe Justin nees to set up a SOUGHT_LOANS corpus and ruleset? :)

  USMC Rules of Gunfighting #4: If your shooting stance is good,
  you're probably not moving fast enough nor using cover correctly.
 Tomorrow: John Moses Browning's 154th Birthday