On Tue, 2009-01-20 at 15:27 -0800, Rops wrote:

> Message 1.
> From a decent mail header, there is following entry, but there is no source
> available to find out what means DOS_OE_TO_MX_IMAGE=3 ????

The message has been generated by Outlook (or claims to be), has been
sent directly from the client (MUA), Outlook, to the receiving SMTP (MX)
and contains an image. The latter is just sugar coating -- your MUA
should not directly send to the receiving SMTP.

Assuming you *are* using Outlook to generate the messages, how did you
make it directly using the MX, instead of your ISPs SMTP? If both, the
>From and To addresses happen to live on the same server, then it is
badly configured -- talk to your ISP.

> Message 2.
> The message just has 4 rows of plain text.
> What does mean RCVD_IN_XBL=3.033 ????

The sending / transporting machine (probably your computer) right before
the receiving SMTP is listed in XBL, a blacklist that contains IPs of
exploited, malware infected end-user PCs.

Even while the listing still might be due to another user having it
shortly before, rather than your machine -- the underlying issue is
likely just the same as above. End-user machines are not supposed to
directly talk to the MX.

> Message 3
> Plain text, while score is very low, it still is flaged as spam.
> What means the RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL=2.046 ????

SORBS Dial Up List, another blacklist. Translates to "end-user machines
are not supposed to directly"... Wait, I said that already. :)

>       tests=[BAYES_00=-1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL=2.046]

SA did not flag this one as spam. The SMTP rejected it for another
reason.

All in all, your problem is that your mail client (is it really
Outlook?) is sending mail directly to the MX. Instead, you should be
using your ISPs SMTP.

(See the first comment for a possible different reason.)

  guenther

--
char *t="\10pse\0r\0dtu...@ghno\x4e\xc8\x79\xf4\xab\x51\x8a\x10\xf4\xf4\xc4";