Nelson Serafica wrote:

> Does sa-learn understand format other than mbox and maildir format?
> Can I use save emails such as .eml in my Mozilla Thunderbird and have
> it learn by sa-learn both in ham and spam?
The default format (ie: with no parameters modifying the input type) is
one of the following:
    a single file containing a single complete message, such as
Thunderbird saves.
    a directory containing several of the above.

sa-learn just looks at the attributes of the passed object to see if
it's a folder or a file, and acts appropriately.

> I tried to man sa-learn and there is an option of -f. Could I do this
> : sa-learn --no-sync --spam -f <.eml directory>
Drop the -f, but otherwise yes.

-f means the next parameter is a file containing a list of files to be
sa-learned. You don't need that.

sa-learn --no-sync --spam <.eml directory>

or
sa-learn --no-sync --spam -f <.eml file>

will work fine.

**