Dennis Hardy wrote on Fri, 23 Jan 2009 08:36:59 -0800 (PST):

> see http://www.spamhaus.org/faq/answers.lasso?section=Glossary#233

Ah. I know a lot of spam terms, but this is certainly new to me ;-)

> > If the former, put some example up on a pastebin (not ehre!).
>
> Yes already done:  http://pastebin.com/m4400a74d

As it doesn't contain any headers I don't know if I wouldn't have rejected
it at MTA, anyway. I get:

    *      [score: 1.0000]
    *  3.0 URIBL_BLACK Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
    *      [URIs: twolumpsofcoal.net]
    *  0.1 DIET_1 BODY: Lose Weight Spam

It may not have been in URIBL_BLACK at the time you got it. But there are
two other good rules that hit on it. As you are getting BAYES_05 there's
something wrong with your Bayes I'd say.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany