Andy Dorman wrote on Wed, 28 Jan 2009 11:03:01 -0600:

> We were just hoping someone else in this group would have run into this
> situation and have a suggestion, given how ubiquitous webmail is these days.
> If
> not, we will keep pounding at it.

Well, the easiest and fastest solution is to go to the Horde code and change
the
few bits in it, so that it resembles the authentication line that gets added to
the
typical SMTP AUTH transaction. And submit it as a feature request to the Horde
developers. Or remove that line completely and/or change to an informational
header, like:

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany