On Thu, 2009-01-29 at 22:31 +0100, Kai Schaetzl wrote:
> Jeremy Davila wrote on Thu, 29 Jan 2009 12:18:48 -0500:
>
> > I meant a SA log file with history of how much spam we took in for the day
> > and their scores.
>
> This very much depends on the calling program. AFAIK, SA by itself doesn't
> log. On that log you could then apply the log analysis program of John's
> search.

I run spamc/spamd 3.2.5 as distributed with Fedora 8 and without having
knowingly changed its logging levels.

In my system spamd logs details of every message it checks (including a
line showing spam status (Y/N), the score and a list of rules that
fired. This is written into /var/log/maillog.

HTH

Martin